Friday, May 13, 2011

Knee Surgery

Hi guys!
As most of you know I have been having alot of pain in my right knee. Well today I finally had surgery. The crazy thing is I have been so scaired to have it worked on. Surprisingly it was not that bad. I went in about 9:45 this morning. The put me on fluids and antibiotics. The nurse was so great with a needle they normily have to stick me about 3 times and she got it on the first try. As they were taking me back they gave me some meds to sedate me.The next thing I remember I am up talking to the nurse in recovery. The surgery went by so quick I was out and back home by 12:30.The good thing is I can move around and walk not too much but it is good that I can do things on my own so soon after surgery. Though I would not mind if I was able to use this day to be pampered but that is only in my dreams. Still in alitte pain but feel alot better about things. Now all I have to do is wait and see if it helps with my pain so I can start getting on the floor and playing with Riley again.

No comments:

Post a Comment